Before you start reading, remember that, titles are more important than specific apps I use. There are many for all. You can choose any.
But remember, the best app is the app you know how to use.
And other criteria for me;
- Should be cheap.. free, if possible.
- Should be sync across all platforms including computers, tablets and smart phone.
- Should be reached from anywhere.
- Should be combined with other apps.
These are my preferences. I decided all after I tried many of them.
1. Note-taking app: The most important one. Can be used a storage for everything. And the center of your workflow.
Among many apps, I prefer EVERNOTE..
You can use it for all.. Storage data including photos, pdfs, books, files, etc and also as reminder, to-do-list, project management, pdf reader, calendar……
2. To-do list with a reminder:
WUNDERLIST give more options, and also free version is quite useful. Good enough.
3. Calendar app:
Although Ical has many features, I prefer using FANTASTICAL app.. In all devices..
4. Email app:
AIRMAIL gives me opportunity to connect my emails with all my applications.
5. PDF reader and annotation app:
SKIM is free. And great to manage all my pdfs.
In addition to these mandatory tools, some extras;
- Project management app
- Reference management app
- Presentation app
- Writing app
Details for each title will be discussed in the future..
p.s.: i have no conflict of interest with aforementioned apps/companies.